Developer Evangelist, Support Engineer
- Playbasis makes the world a more engaging and rewarding place. With the Playbasis platform, companies can build more compelling digital experiences by integrating game mechanics and feedback mechanisms such as points, badges, leaderboards, challenges, quizzes, notifications, and rewards directly into their software applications. We are a rapidly emerging leader in a multibillion dollar market that intersects digital marketing, cloud technology, big data, artificial intelligence, gamification, analytics, and automation technology.
- Our platform has more than 1.5M registered players, and processes 10M API requests per month. Nearly 2,000 companies have signed up and created accounts with Playbasis. Some of Asia’s largest enterprises such as TMB Bank, True Corporation, StarHub Limited, Central Food Group, and Sansiri PLC rely on Playbasis to power their engagement strategies.
- Founded in 2012, Playbasis is privately-held with offices in Singapore and Bangkok. The company has raised over $770,000 USD from leading venture investors such as 500 Startups, Cherubic Ventures, Ardent Capital, Axis Capital Partners.
- You will be a spokesperson, mediator and translator between our customers and partners and our internal development staff.
- You will conduct outreach efforts to new and existing customers and act as a liaison between product development teams and external developers.
- You will troubleshoot integration issues and provide technical support to customers to help ensure successful deployment.
- You will generate technical documentation, write release notes, and provide technical product demos.
- You will write code tutorials, update the engineering blog, engage in social media, and publicly speak on behalf of the company at industry events, meetups, and hackathons.
- You will be responsible for managing and addressing inbound support tickets according to the support package the customer has subscribed to.
- You will monitor the usage of the platform by external customers, developers, and partners and communicate those findings with sales teams so that they understand which customers are reaching package limits and are ready to upgrade.
- You will help the company understand customer needs, requests, and trends, and effectively communicate those findings to the product teams so that the company can prioritize product roadmap and new feature development.
- You might be asked to serve as a Technical Account Manager for our largest enterprise customers and partners. They will look to you for technical guidance.
- 3+ years of experience in a client-facing technical role.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to diplomatically address customer concerns and provide feedback.
- A firm understanding of the technology stacks common to the web and mobile ecosystems.
- Experience with troubleshooting, debugging, and/or quality assurance.
- Have a can-do, get-it-done attitude with ambition and the ability to scale.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.