- You will create user interfaces that are appealing to a wide range of demographics with a particular emphasis on engaging millennial audiences in Thailand and across Asia Pacific.
- You will adapt interaction models and design concepts traditionally found in games (scoring points, leveling up, unlocking rewards) into non-gaming domains such as finance, retail, and healthcare.
- You will prepare collaterals such as product mock ups, interactive prototypes, and marketing creatives to assist sales and product teams.
- You will follow company style and branding guidelines in order to create a consistent look and feel across our products and our enterprise customer’s products.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that your designs can be translated across screen sizes and devices types ranging from smartphones to tablets, smart watches, and digital kiosks as required.
- 1+ years of experience in a visual design role.
- Strong ability to communicate design rationale and conceptual ideas.
- Ability to work in agile teams and to deliver quality work under tight deadlines.
- Portfolio which demonstrates strong user-centered design solutions and web/mobile user interfaces.
- Must have experience with modern social networks and mobile applications.
- Expert level experience using modern creative design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, etc.
- A passion for videogames is a huge plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
Project duration: It is fixed-term and filled initially for 1 year with an option for extension for full time position
***Please note, we are unable to consider candidates requiring visa sponsorship for this role ***
WE LOOK FORWARD TO RECEIVING YOUR APPLICATION!
Do you have any questions regarding this job advertisement or other issues? If so, please contact: careers[at]playbasis.com