- With over 15 million players engaged across the globe, Playbasis is the world’s leading customer engagement & gamified rewards startup company. Large financial institutions and telecom operators use the Playbasis platform to integrate the most fun & rewarding elements of free-to-play games into their customer experience and loyalty rewards strategies. As a B2B2C company, Playbasis is well-positioned to help our clients accelerate their digital transformation and to capitalize on the key growth trends of FinTech, gaming, and virtual currencies.
- Our platform has more than 1.5M registered players, and processes 10M API requests per month. Nearly 2,000 companies have signed up and created accounts with Playbasis. Some of Asia’s largest enterprises such as TMB Bank, True Corporation, StarHub Limited, Central Food Group, and Sansiri PCL rely on Playbasis to power their engagement strategies.
- Playbasis is a privately-held technology company founded in 2012, headquartered in Bangkok, Thailand and incorporated in Singapore. The company has raised US$2,600,000 in venture capital from leading institutional investors, and counts global brands such as Unilever, Telenor, DBS Bank, and Visa as customers & partners. In 2018 Playbasis achieved profitability from operations and is on track to grow revenues 300% for the fourth consecutive year.
- We are seeking a Mobile Development Lead to join our development team and provide leadership & deep technical expertise in all aspects of solution design and application development for mobile platforms (iOS and Android). This position involves setting the technical direction, contributes to product roadmap, and takes responsibility for releasing robust solutions encompassing all business, architecture, and technology constraints. As Mobile Development Lead, you may be responsible for coordinating teams to accomplish development in a cross-functional organization. The ideal candidate would typically have 5-7 years of experience.
- Design, Develop & Prototype Android, iOS native customer applications for phones and tablets for internal and external use. Participate in full app life-cycle: concept, design, build, deploy, test and release to app store. Work with product teams on new product ideas, designs, prototypes and estimates. Keep up-to-date on current and upcoming features in relevant products and platforms. Drive a best practices approach to the continuous improvement of our products, processes, and tools. Write and maintain documentation for all features in development.
- Experience working with Google or Apple Mobile Application technologies. Demonstrated interest in technology, technology-related issues and analytical analysis. High performance and standards as demonstrated by academic or previous job experience. Effective collaborator with both non-technical and technical team members. Motivated self-starter with a high attention to detail. Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team-based environmen.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.