Software Engineer – Mobile (iOS or Android)
- Playbasis makes the world a more engaging and rewarding place. With the Playbasis platform, companies can build more compelling digital experiences by integrating game mechanics and feedback mechanisms such as points, badges, leaderboards, challenges, quizzes, notifications, and rewards directly into their software applications. We are a rapidly emerging leader in a multibillion dollar market that intersects digital marketing, cloud technology, big data, artificial intelligence, gamification, analytics, and automation technology.
- Our platform has more than 1.5M registered players, and processes 10M API requests per month. Nearly 2,000 companies have signed up and created accounts with Playbasis. Some of Asia’s largest enterprises such as TMB Bank, True Corporation, StarHub Limited, Central Food Group, and Sansiri PCL rely on Playbasis to power their engagement strategies.
- Founded in 2012, Playbasis is privately-held with offices in Singapore and Bangkok. The company has raised over $770,000 USD from leading venture investors such as 500 Startups, Cherubic Ventures, Ardent Capital, Axis Capital Partners.
- You will develop, design, implement, release, modify and maintain applications, libraries, and SDKs for Android and/or iOS devices.
- You will modify, maintain, and improve existing applications and software libraries to correct errors, ensure compatibility with latest hardware specifications and operating systems, and optimize performance.
- You will collaborate with a team of product managers, developers, and designers to define, refine, prioritize and ship new features.
- You will learn new paradigms, languages, and libraries as you work.
- 2+ years of experience working within software development teams as an engineer, developer, or programmer.
- Knowledge of UI frameworks (either Android, iOS, XML), MVP application design and complex, reactive touch based UI.
- Programming experience in Java, Swift, Cocoa, xCode, Objective-C, or C++.
- Experience integrating with APIs and WebServices such as OAuth, Facebook Connect, Google Play Services, Apple Game Center, or Amazon GameCircle.
- Experience with Git and Github.
- Have a can-do, get-it-done attitude with ambition and the ability to scale.
- You should be ready to jump in to a rapidly scaling startup environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.