- Playbasis makes the world a more engaging and rewarding place. With the Playbasis platform, companies can build more compelling digital experiences by integrating game mechanics and feedback mechanisms such as points, badges, leaderboards, challenges, quizzes, notifications, and rewards directly into their software applications. We are a rapidly emerging leader in a multibillion dollar market that intersects digital marketing, cloud technology, big data, artificial intelligence, gamification, analytics, and automation technology.
- Our platform has more than 1.5M registered players, and processes 10M API requests per month. Nearly 2,000 companies have signed up and created accounts with Playbasis. Some of Asia’s largest enterprises such as TMB Bank, True Corporation, StarHub Limited, Central Food Group, and Sansiri PCL rely on Playbasis to power their engagement strategies.
- Founded in 2012, Playbasis is privately-held with offices in Singapore and Bangkok. The company has raised over $770,000 USD from leading venture investors such as 500 Startups, Cherubic Ventures, Ardent Capital, Axis Capital Partners.
- You will work as part of a multi-disciplinary, client-facing digital team to design and implement experiences that increase user engagement and accelerate an organization’s ability to interact with their constituents in a mobile-first world.
- You will develop short- and long-term strategy, design engagement solutions, launch gamified programs, monitor and evolve existing programs, and help to strengthen our company’s strategy practice.
- You will lead pre-sales proposals, and drive post-sales delivery of solutions and strategies powered by our cloud-based engagement automation platform.
- You will author client deliverables, strategy documents, presentations, and whitepapers, using excellent oral and written communication skills.
- You will approach business challenges from the perspective of a game designer and design solutions that are mutually beneficial for both the business and the end user.
- You will use keen listening and analytic expertise to break down complex concepts into clear, approachable steps, with a particular emphasis on using data to support claims.
- You will participate in calls and meetings (onsite and virtual) as a strategy lead, where your knowledge of engagement and expertise of the company’s products will allow you to guide global brands and enterprises clients in best practices for implementation.
- You will help the company understand customer requirements and emerging trends, and effectively communicate those findings to the product teams so that the company can prioritize product roadmap and new feature development.
- 3+ years of experience with working in social media, digital strategy, project management, digital marketing, market analysis, consumer research, behavioral analytics or related role.
- 1+ years of experience with working on social marketing, gamification, loyalty, game monetization, or incentive-based projects.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, manage time efficiently, and proactively communicate availability and project status.
- Ability to research and educate others on trending technologies, methods, and opportunities.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and focus on high-impact activities to keep projects moving forward.
- Ability to create presentations and briefings for stakeholders, with keen emphasis on KPIs and performance against objectives.
- Have a can-do, get-it-done attitude with ambition and the ability to scale.
- Must have experience with modern social networks and mobile applications.
- A passion for videogames is a huge plus.
- Experience managing a virtual economy or loyalty program is a huge plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.