- Playbasis makes the world a more engaging and rewarding place. With the Playbasis platform, companies can build more compelling digital experiences by integrating game mechanics and feedback mechanisms such as points, badges, leaderboards, challenges, quizzes, notifications, and rewards directly into their software applications. We are a rapidly emerging leader in a multibillion dollar market that intersects digital marketing, cloud technology, big data, artificial intelligence, gamification, analytics, and automation technology.
- Our platform has more than 1.5M registered players, and processes 10M API requests per month. Nearly 2,000 companies have signed up and created accounts with Playbasis. Some of Asia’s largest enterprises such as TMB Bank, True Corporation, StarHub Limited, Central Food Group, and Sansiri PLC rely on Playbasis to power their engagement strategies.
- Founded in 2012, Playbasis is privately-held with offices in Singapore and Bangkok. The company has raised over $770,000 USD from leading venture investors such as 500 Startups, Cherubic Ventures, Ardent Capital, Axis Capital Partners.
- You will define the user experience and design the user interface for both client-facing and internal-facing campaigns and products.
- You will follow style and branding guidelines in order to create a consistent look and feel across our products and our enterprise customer’s products.
- You will create user interfaces that are appealing to a wide range of demographics with a particular emphasis on engaging millennial audiences across Asia Pacific.
- You will adapt interaction models and design concepts traditionally found in games (scoring points, leveling up, unlocking rewards) into non-gaming domains such as education, health, and commerce.
- You will work with cross-functional teams to deliver high-quality products that are visually appealing and engaging for end users and that meet business objectives.
- You will prepare collaterals such as product mock ups, interactive prototypes, and marketing creatives to assist sales and product teams.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that your designs can be translated across screen sizes and devices types ranging from smart watches to electronic billboards as required.
- You will optimize UI and UX frameworks based on insights gained from usability test groups and end-user behavior.
- You will help the company understand emerging design trends and user interaction paradigms, and effectively communicate those findings to the product teams so that the company can prioritize product roadmap and new feature development.
- 3+ years of experience in a visual design role.
- Strong ability to communicate design rationale and conceptual ideas.
- Ability to work in agile teams and to deliver quality work under tight deadlines.
- A firm understanding of the functionality and design paradigms common in the modern mobile application ecosystem.
- Portfolio which demonstrates strong user-centered design solutions and web/mobile user interfaces.
- Have a can-do, get-it-done attitude with ambition and the ability to scale.
- Must have experience with modern social networks and mobile applications.
- Expert level experience using modern creative design tools such as PhotoShop, Fireworks, Illustrator, etc.
- A passion for videogames is a huge plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.